Saturday, June 23, 2012

Book Blogger Hop June 22nd - June 28th: The Sevens Are a Secret Society at the University of Virginia

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books has restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them. A complete explanation of the history and the rules of the Hop can be found here.

This week Jen asks: Do you immediately write a review upon finishing a book or do you wait and write multiple reviews at once?

I try to write my reviews as soon as I can after finishing a book, so that I have the material fresh in my mind when I write. I usually have a backlog though, because I read faster than I can write. Right now, I'm several books behind.

Go to subsequent Book Blogger Hop: Eight Is the Second Magic Number in Nuclear Physics

Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. I write as I am reading.

    Stop by my blog for my full answer if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elizabeth: Sometimes I do that too, but since I usually get most of my reading done while on a train or bus during my daily commute, it isn't always practical.

    ReplyDelete