Sunday, February 9, 2014

Book Blogger Hop February 7th - February 13th: Judah Ben-Hur Was Called 41 When He Was a Roman Warship Slave

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews asks (via Billy): What is the highest number of books you received in one day either in the mail or from UPS or FedEx?

I think the largest number of packages that I have had delivered to me on one day is three. I tend to get one or two packages a week rather than one or two in a day most of the time, and I've never really had a day where I got a lot of packages at once. That isn't to say that I haven't brought lots of books into the house at once. I'm just much more likely to be transporting them myself than having them delivered to me. For example, my largest haul of books in a single day is still the day I acquired 1,297 books at a library book sale. But in that case, they weren't shipped, but rather I had to go to the library book sale, buy them, load them in my car, and bring them back to my dwelling.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment