Sunday, June 8, 2014

Follow Friday - Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus Became Roman Co-Emperors in 161 A.D.


It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Scripturient and Little Librocubicuclarist.
  3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
And now for the Follow Friday Question: What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.

I don't really have any guilty pleasures, since you have to feel guilty about liking something for it to be a "guilty" pleasure, and I refuse to feel guilty about any of my interests or hobbies. For example, I like games, but I don't see that as a "guilty" pleasure. I like playing computer games, board games, and role-playing games. I even have a role-playing blog titled Playing in Other Worlds. Anyone who has a problem with my being a gamer is someone I'm just not going to bother with, and so even though this is the sort of interest that is often described as "guilty" pleasure, I just don't see the world that way.

As to things I enjoy other than books, movies and television would have to be on the list, but a specific selection of movies and television. My bent with books is towards science fiction and fantasy, and so is my interest in movies and television. I have reviewed some movies and television episodes already on this blog, and I intend to review more. For a science fiction and fantasy fan to be interested in science fiction and fantasy movies and television shows really shouldn't be that surprising. I do have other, more obscure interests, for example, my blog where I review drinks titled Soda Trek, but to list them all would take a while.

Go to subsequent Follow Friday: xkcd 162 Is About Angular Momentum and Love

Follow Friday     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment