Saturday, November 21, 2015

Book Blogger Hop November 20th - November 26th: Rome Banned the Execution of Slaves Without Trial in 130 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you read every day? If so, do you have a "page goal?"

I read every day. Some days I may not read much, but I crack a book and read something pretty much every day. I can't guarantee that I will read something absolutely every day - on a day when I'm driving for eleven hours so we can go visit my wife's family for the holidays I might not get around to reading something - but on most days where there's nothing extraordinary keeping me from doing so, I read at least some.

I don't have a page goal. I learned long ago that trying to put either my reading or reviewing on some sort of preset schedule is simply an exercise in futility. There are just too many variables to make any kind of plans beyond the broadest of broad strokes in this area. As a result, I don't try to make any kind of detailed plans when it comes to reading.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment