Saturday, January 23, 2016

Book Blogger Hop January 22nd - January 28th: Hadrian's Tomb Was Completed in 139 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Can you recall a time in your life when you were not reading?

Not really. I can vaguely remember learning how to read in kindergarten, so I suppose that my few memories from before then were of a time I couldn't read. On the other hand, I remember I had a board game about going to the moon (that didn't have a board, but rather just had a plastic sheet that served as a board) , and I can recall being able to read that even before I went to kindergarten, so maybe I pieced together some of the basics of reading before I got into the classroom. To be perfectly honest, when one goes that far back, all of my memories get a little bit hazy, so I can't really be sure.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: The Misfits Wrote the Song "We Are 138"

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment