Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Challenge - Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge 2016


I am participating in the Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge 2016. Given my normal reading choices, this reading challenge is a natural choice for me, as I always read a fair amount of fantasy fiction every year. I already have several fantasy novels lined up for my 2016 reading, including Empire Ascendant by Kameron Hurley, Flux and The Flex by Ferrett Steinmetz, The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin, Seraphina and Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman, Uprooted by Naomi Novik, and The Sorcerer of the Wildeeps by Kai Ashante Wilson. I also would like to make some progress on my reading of the works found in Appendix E, and those will all certainly qualify for this challenge.

Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge 2016:

2016 Challenge Tracking Pages
9th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2016
100+ Books Challenge 2016
2016 Diversity on the Shelf Challenge
2016 Dystopia Reading Challenge

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2016

2016 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment