Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Musical Monday Playlist - Other Holiday Songs

These are all the Musical Monday videos that I have posted over the years in relation to holidays other than Christmas and Halloween. I haven't really posted enough videos to justify an individual playlist for any holiday other than those two, so I have consolidated them into one list. I have listed the videos by holiday, and listed the holidays in the order that they arrive on the calendar every year.

President's Day


Easter

Star Wars Day
05/05/14: The Imperial March

Memorial Day


Fourth of July


Armistice Day

11/11/13: Cortège by Cecil Coles

Thanksgiving


Chanukah


New Year's Eve

12/31/12: In My Mind by Amanda Palmer
12/30/13: A Talk With George by Jonathan Coulton

Musical Monday Playlists     Musical Monday     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment